A part of our BOE360°™ process is our managed print services. This area directly applies to all output devices including copiers, printers, and faxes and creating an organized and complete process for control and maintenance. It is by taking a snapshot of your environment and an end user analysis that we are able to assess what areas can be improved and keep your business productive.
With our Managed Print Services, you'll be able to:
- Reduce overall operating expenses.
- See an immediate ROI – no up front costs.
- Create a fixed line item expense for budgeting purposes and have departmentalized bill back.
- Procure elite service to leverage current investments and ensure extended printer life through proactive maintenance measures.
- Include all consumables (toner, maintenance kits, parts, supplies, labor, service).
- Replace those printers that become unrepairable with a like or upgraded model.
- Hot swap printers onsite or at BOE warehouse.
- Create and continue to find more plans for improvement.
- Consolidate multiple monthly invoices into one.
- Maintain inventory of toner/ink cartridges and ensure all inventory is current.
- Right size toner inventories.
- Provide service and supplies for all printer models and brands will be provided by BOE.
- Schedule quarterly or semi-annual reviews and updates of printer fleet.
- Provide high quality consumables at no delivery fee from a local company.
- Integrate fleet monitoring application to assist with supply ordering.
- Supply a complete recycling program including consumables and retired equipment - GO GREEN!
- Enlist a business partner with a proven record for continuous improvement, advising, and tools for all of your office technology needs.
For more information or an assessment:
I Want An Assessment!
To adjust your current Print Management contract by removing or adding printers:
Adjust My Contract